In the upcoming IPL match, Sunrisers Hyderabad will face off against the Punjab Kings, with the former team looking to secure their first win of the season. The two teams have played against each other 20 times in the tournament so far, with the Sunrisers Hyderabad leading with 13 victories while the Punjab Kings have won 7 matches.
The match can be live-streamed on the Jio Cinema App, while television viewers can tune in to the Star Sports Network for live coverage.
GET IN TOUCH
To Get Demo
Table of contents
Introduction: The Sunrisers Hyderabad will be looking to turn their fortunes around as they take on the Punjab Kings in the upcoming IPL match.
Team Analysis: The Sunrisers Hyderabad have struggled in the batting department, failing to put up big scores in their two matches. Aiden Markram, who is leading the team for the first time, had a disappointing start, being bowled for a golden duck. Harry Brook, who generated a lot of buzz during the auction, has also been struggling in the middle order. However, the team does have depth in their batting with the likes of Washington Sundar, Abdul Samad, and Adil Rashid.
The Sunrisers’ pace attack is one of the strongest in the league, consisting of Fazalhaq Farooqi, Bhuvaneshwar Kumar, and Umran Malik. However, the team’s bowling changes leave much to be desired as some bowlers like Washington Sundar and Umran Malik haven’t been used to their full potential.
Recent Form: The Sunrisers Hyderabad have lost both of their matches so far, with their top order failing to fire. They will need to put up a good score on the board to give their bowlers a chance.
Conclusion: The Sunrisers Hyderabad will need to step up their game if they want to get their first win of the season against a tough Punjab Kings team. They have a strong pace attack but need to improve their batting and make better use of their bowlers.
Sunrisers Hyderabad Playing 11
Playing 11 will be updated soon
Introduction: The Punjab Kings have started their IPL campaign on a winning note and will look to continue their winning momentum against the Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Team Analysis: The Punjab Kings have a strong opening pair in Prabhsimran Singh and Shikhar Dhawan, and the middle-order batsmen Bhanuka Rajapaksa and Jiteah Sharma have also been in good form. While Sikandar Raza and Shahrukh Khan have struggled with their form, Sam Curran is a dependable lower-order batsman.
The Kings’ new-ball bowlers, Arshdeep Singh and Nathan Ellis, have been impressive so far, with the latter picking up 4 wickets in the last game against Rajasthan Royals. However, the spin bowlers, Rahul Chahar and Sikandar Raza, have not been effective in picking up wickets.
Recent Form: The Kings have won both of their previous matches and will be looking to continue their winning run against the Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Conclusion: With a strong batting lineup and a formidable pace attack, the Kings will be the favorites to win the game. However, the middle-order batsmen will need to step up and the spinners will have to perform better to secure a victory over the Sunrisers.
Punjab Kings Playing 11
Playing 11 will be updated soon
Hyderabad vs Punjab 14th Match – Team Summary
- Lost both games played so far
- Struggling with their batting, with low scores in both matches
- Top order has failed to fire, with lack of intent to play big innings
- Strong pace attack with Fazalhaq Farooqi, Bhuvaneshwar Kumar, and Umran Malik
- Bowling changes not effective in using full potential of bowlers
- Won both games played so far
- Opening pair of Prabhsimran Singh and Shikhar Dhawan in good form
- Dependable player found for number 3 position in Bhanuka Rajapaksa
- Sam Curran capable of playing big shots lower down the order
- New ball bowlers Arshdeep Singh and Nathan Ellis doing well
- Spin bowlers struggling, with Rahul Chahar and Sikandar Raza only picking up one wicket each so far
- Middle-order batsmen need to step up
Pitch And Conditions
- The weather forecast for the match day is clear with no chance of precipitation
- The temperature is expected to be below 30 degrees Celsius.
- The Rajiv Gandhi Stadium in Hyderabad has a reputation for being a batting-friendly surface.
- The pitch is expected to be excellent to bat on and has hosted high-scoring encounters in previous seasons.
- The dry grass on the pitch may make the odd ball move a bit, but batsmen who settle in will be able to play their shots easily.
- Teams batting first will be looking to score close to 200 runs here.
Hyderabad vs Punjab 14th Match – Betting Tips
After analyzing both teams, we think that the Punjab Kings have the upper hand in this fixture. They have won both of their matches so far and are high on confidence, while the Sunrisers Hyderabad are still looking for their first win of the season. Moreover, the Sunrisers have struggled with their batting in the two matches that they have played, while the Kings have a strong top order that has delivered for them. It might be tempting to back the home team, but we believe that the Punjab Kings have a better chance of winning this match.